Have you ever tried to stare at somebody while trying to make it look like you weren't staring at them? I confess I did this a few days ago when Jen and I went tubing with some friends down the Shenandoah river in West Virginia. While we were getting ready to jump into our tubes and float blissfully down the river, we saw somebody that looked EXACTLY like the guy who plays Jonathan on 30 Rock. It was super hard not to stare at him the resemblance was so uncanny. Then we heard somebody yell, "Hey Maulik!" and he jumped in the water. Jen then came running over and announced that it was indeed Maulik Pancholy from 30 Rock. (I wouldn't doubt Jen on this stuff. She knows.)
BTW - The tubing was a blast. I highly recommend it. It POURED rain on us the last 15 minutes of our floating trek, but it was actually kind of awesome. :)
And I'm happy to announce that my previous sterotypical impression of West Virginia as a refuge for inbreeding rednecks (there goes my chance at ever running for office--I blame "The Glass Castle") has been exchanged for my current impression of West Virginia--a stunningly beautiful state where famous people go. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment